Friday, May 01, 2015

Advertorial: Benzac AC Gel 5%

If you were to know me personally, you'll know that I've very oily and bad skin condition.. Okay, it's actually not very very bad but it's bad if I don't maintain or do anything to help my face.
The fact that my appearance plays an important role, I'm very mindful of how I look, especially my skin.
It's difficult for me to find a facial product that I like, and one that suits my face condition. I've also tried several products but none of it works.

I was invited by Sample Store to try out Benzac, a skincare range launched by Galderma, targeting at treating youth and adult acne problems.
The Benzac product range is a full set of treatment solutions that consist of three gels in different strengths and five cleansers that comes in scrub, liquid and foam forms.
The Benzac cleansing range comes in a pimple gel, facial scrub, liquid and foam cleanser.

Below are the products I've received!
Benzac daily facial liquid cleanser, Benzac AC5 pimple gel, Benzac facial scrub


Here's a pictures of my bare face and you can clearly see that I've really oily skin and there's a lot of small little whiteheads/oil bubbles on my forehead and cheeks.



Below are steps on how I use Benzac's products:

 1. Firstly, I'll rinse my face with water, then gently rub my face with Benzac Daily Liquid Cleanser and rinse it off thoroughly.

2. Secondly, I'll rub my face with Benzac facial scrub, with a little strength and then rinse it off thoroughly. Note that it is only to be used once or twice every week! The scrub helps to get rid of dead skin, and after scrubbing, the skin will tend to become really smooth and flawless!

3. And lastly, I'll apply the Benzac AC5 pimple gel on infected areas. It is a water based gel so it's hydrating and there won't be any sticky feeling after using it!



This is the aftermath of using Benzac products:

My skin isn't as oily as before right now, and it feels much more hydrated! Apart from that, my pimples and whiteheads have reduced by a massive lot.


I'd definitely recommend Benzac to people facing pimples/oily skin problems.
If you're interested, here's the price range:

Liquid Cleanser
Benzac Daily Facial Liquid Cleanser, Normal to Sensitive Skin, 120ml, (SGD 12.90)
Benzac Daily Facial Liquid Cleanser, Oily to Combination Skin, 120ml, (SGD 12.90)

    Foam Cleanser
Benzac Daily Facial Foam Cleanser, Normal to Sensitive skin, 130ml,
(SGD 10.90)
Benzac Daily Facial Foam Cleanser, Oily to Combination skin, 130ml,
(SGD 14.90)

Scrub
Benzac Facial Scrub, 60ml, (SGD 10.90)


Pimple Gel

Benzac AC Gel 2.5%, Mild Strength, 60g, (SGD 16.50)

Benzac AC Gel 5%, Moderate Strength, 60g, (SGD 17.50)
Benzac AC Gel 10%, High Strength, 60g, (SGD 18.50)

You can find them at National Skin Centre, selected GuardianUnity  and Watsons